Adventure Travel Consultancy
I love to help those out there seeking and planning their next adventure.
My 11 years of slow travel has given me some insights on how to do it. On my travelblog destinationXploration.com and sailingblog OceanXploration.com you can read some stories.
I can advice and assist with the following topics:
- Responsible travel
- Zero Waste travel
- Making adventures meaningful
- Helping parents understand your next crazy adventure idea
- Setting up a Crowdfunding campaign
- Boat-hitchhiking (Coastal & Oceans)
Social Media Management
Choosing the next adventure destination
- Route & Itinerary planning
- Learning freediving & freedive travel
Get your adventure started
Advice on island & coastal destinations
Solo female travel
Digital nomad life & travel
Kitesurf travel destinations
- Sailing travel & routing
- Responsible Travel/outdoor gear & packing
- Vegan travel
- Setting up a website / travelblog
- In depth destination knowledge (I spent months in each of these places + travelled more to 50+ other countries):
- Greek Islands (visited +20 islands)
- Tarifa, Spain
- Bodrum Peninsula, Turkey
- Canary Islands, Spain
- The overal picture. Where to go for what and when?
- In depth knowledge: Tobago, Bonaire, St. Lucia, Dominica, Saba, Granada, Dominican Republic, St. Vincent & the Grenadines)
- Bali, Flores and Gili Air Indonesia
- South America
- Galapagos, Ecuador
Contact me via Clarify to set up a skypecall. Current rate only $2/minute.
Let’s get your adventure started!
Business, organisations and destinations interested in collaborating, consultancy, publicity or booking me as a speaker, contact me at suzanne @ theoceanpreneur.com to discuss to make something happen!