Very Important Pirates play a vital role in saving the ocean.
By being a VIP You’ll help to sustain the ocean impact creations and ocean actions – bigtime
Ocean Nomad TV.
Ocean Nomad TV will bring you the best of Ocean Nomad Life , my (hitch)sail adventures, ocean explorations and discoveries, and the journey from total newbie in sailing to building my own boat. With 5-20 minute videos, I aim to encourage, inspire for ocean adventure travel and saving our seas. It’s for the young (by heart) looking to get into a life of sailing and purpose. I capture the good, the bad and the ugly. You can receive exclusive updates, special access to sailing opportunities, and support the creations by becoming a Very Important Pirate on Patreon.
Video is the next big thing to really make impact on a bigger scale.
Become a Very Important Pirate!
If you like to support the video creations on ocean adventures and conservation, and receive exclusive insights and access (to for example Q&A, content and the adventurous kind of amateur crew opportunities), become a Very Important Pirate!
Making videos is A LOT of work. It’s fun but it’s a massive time investment. I believe video is the next big thing to really make impact on a bigger scale. VIPs give me superpowers to create and it comes with bonuses for you:
What are the bonuses of being a Very Important Pirate?
- Early access to Ocean Nomad TV episodes!
- Access to VIP only area where I answer your questions on amateur crewing, adventure travel, island and coastal destinations ocean conservation, and the ocean nomad lifestyle.
- Access to hand-picked amateur crew opportunities from my network. The adventurous kind:)
- Eventually more and better Ocean Nomad TV that will connect more people to the ocean, get more people excited about the ocean, and make people aware of the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- The Ocean Nomad E-book or book if you support for 25$ or more!
- My gratefulness. You help me evolve, inspire, and make a difference for a healthy sea! The adventurous way!
- You’ll help to make the built of a green traditional sailing sloop happen!
- Eventually a healthier ocean, which I’m doing it all for.
The big mission
My plan is to (re)build a wooden Carriacou sailing sloop. As green as possible in a combination of old skills and innovative technology. With the mission to make a positive impact for the ocean and the world. Learn more about the boat project .
This is the start. Are you in? I envision this sloop to be part of something way bigger than ‘just’ one boat. It’ll be part of movement of reviving the old ways of trading, community living, connecting people to the ocean, and carry out projects for a healthier ocean. A global movement of reviving old skills, sailing cargo, sustain the boatbuilding with education, build more boats than can last for 100s of years. And combine that with new technologies which will help to make a bigger impact for a better planet. Connecting the like-minded people, organize more sailing fleets and events, and connecting people to the ocean and islands. So we can all realize our full potential, care and take action.
I hope you’re as excited as me to get some videos out! If so, I heartily welcome you to the Ocean Nomad VIP – Very Important Pirate – club on Patreon! It means the world to me!!! And it’ll allow me to focus on what really matters and maximize my full potential!
Ocean Nomad TV is made possible by YOU!
THANK you! Stay TUNED