- Calling all nomads to take the #plasticfreenomad challenge for plastic free july!
- Share your wins with #PLASTICFREENOMAD
- How to make your own toothpaste? Healthy, Cheap, Available and Zero Waste
- What's in my zero waste nomad kit? Ocean Nomad TV | Eps 4
- 10 cheap, light & plastic-free to-go drinkwater solutions. Rethink the water you drink!
- Plastic & Chemical free shampoo and soap ideas for travelling
- Make positive ocean impact with your Flip Flops. Flip the Flop!
- Ban the plastic bag - What can you do?
- Hack the 'disposable' plastic cup
- Plastic FREE Nomad Action Tips!
- Humans love to suck: glass, steel and bamboo alternatives to plastic straws
- Leave a Reply
- Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Calling all nomads to take the #plasticfreenomad challenge for plastic free july!
The time for awareness-raising is over, it’s time for action!
But how to tackle the plastic challenge as a traveller, sailor, vagabond, living a nomadic life where the only constant is there is no constant? Where travelling with glass jars and buying in bulk are not really options?
This month is PlasticFreeJuly. I’ll share plastic-free nomad hacks from my +10 years of nomad life lessons, explorations and investigations that can help you tackle plastic in your nomad live and beyond!
Step by step we will climb a (plastic free) mountain – and sail a plastic-free ocean!
The whole plastic challenge can be overwhelming. Key focus is: simplify! It doesn’t have to be hard. It’s doesn’t have to be perfect. To make substantial changes it can be simple, sweet and sustainable. None of it is rocket science. It’s often simply a change in thinking, preparation and anticipation. Be prepared for the unexpected!
Challenge yourself and your friends. Share your wins this month to inspire your friends how simple changes can really make a difference!
Throughout this month I’ll add more and more content to this page:
PLASTICFREENOMAD action hacks !
Comment below with the questions & curiosities you have you would love to learn more about this month!