Public Speaking, Workshops & Lectures
I’m happy to come and share a story based on 10 years of exploring islands, coasts and oceans.
- The importance of our oceans, its challenges & what can we do
- Ocean Nomad Life: the Good, the Bad & the Ugly
- The Power of Disconnection: the rewards of sailing an ocean
- Zero Waste Sailing, Travel and living
- Sailing the Atlantic Ocean as Crew
- Preparing an ocean passage as crew
- Concious consumerism
I speak at your event, school, or company. based on what I have experienced on the forefront in 10 years of exploring islands, coasts and oceans. My talks are supported by images, quotes and video. Presentations are designed to inspire, inform and action towards a more adventurous and eco responsible life. I can tailor make presentation based on the audience, from young kids to corporates.
I’m particularly looking to get kids, youth and sailors involved on the importance of our ocean, challenges of our ocean like plastic pollution, overfishing, biodiversity change and climate change.
If you would like to book me as a speaker for an event or lecture contact me at Suzanne @ theoceanpreneur.com
Ocean Nomad, Adventurer & Change-Maker
Hi! My name is Suzanne. I'm here to help you go on ocean adventures and make positive impact for a healthier ocean. Explore this website to learn what I do and how you can make some splashes too!
Latest posts by Suzanne (see all)
- What can you do? The 7 R’s: Rethink-Refuse-Reduce-Re-choose-Repair-Reuse-Recycle - September 21, 2019
- How to Find a Sailboat Ride? | Boat-hitchhiking Tips - August 9, 2019
- Adventure & Impact Sailing Opportunities for August and September | 2019 - August 2, 2019
Help to make impact. Here's how you can support Ocean Awareness & Action -> Go to https://theoceanpreneur.com/about/support/